Just read some of the complaints on this company and got a little worried because I have not been able to get a tracking number for my order. After staying on hold for over 15 minutes someone finally answered the phone and was a complete @@@@@@@@@.

I DO NOT ADVISE ANYONE TO PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY.

This company doesn't have a problem have a problem taking you money from you acct but has absolutely NO CUSTOMER SERVICE AT ALL!!! I am thinking of contacting the better business bureau and the consumer protection agency if this matter is not cleared up within a couple of days

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 12, 2011.

Comments

have same problem with trendtimes. ordered gift on dec.

5 don't have it yet and can't get ahold of anyone. They won't get away with it.

I have been calling and calling and can't get an answer. I called today and was told that the customer service line opend at 12:00 MST. I plan on calling them back today to cancel my order and also I am in the process of getting my information together to start a complaint with the BBB.

I placed an order on Dec. 7 for my grandson's

6th Christmas.

I did not receive a tracking number either and have been trying to call or contact their "live help". The tape recorded message sounds like the tape is wearing out, and now I know why!! I have given up hope of ever getting these goods, and have gotten him a different gift altogether. I will be contacting my credit card company for a refund.

Better that $100 bucks in my pocket than these people. If only I had researched this company before trusting them.