Just read some of the complaints on this company and got a little worried because I have not been able to get a tracking number for my order.After staying on hold for over 15 minutes someone finally answered the phone and was a complete @@@@@@@@@.

I DO NOT ADVISE ANYONE TO PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY.

This company doesn't have a problem have a problem taking you money from you acct but has absolutely NO CUSTOMER SERVICE AT ALL!!!I am thinking of contacting the better business bureau and the consumer protection agency if this matter is not cleared up within a couple of days

Comments

have same problem with trendtimes.ordered gift on dec.

5 don't have it yet and can't get ahold of anyone.They won't get away with it.

I have been calling and calling and can't get an answer. I called today and was told that the customer service line opend at 12:00 MST. I plan on calling them back today to cancel my order and also I am in the process of getting my information together to start a complaint with the BBB.

I placed an order on Dec.7 for my grandson's

6th Christmas.

I did not receive a tracking number either and have been trying to call or contact their "live help". The tape recorded message sounds like the tape is wearing out, and now I know why!! I have given up hope of ever getting these goods, and have gotten him a different gift altogether. I will be contacting my credit card company for a refund.

Better that $100 bucks in my pocket than these people.If only I had researched this company before trusting them.